DfE Sign-in is the new way to access your DfE online services and has now replaced Secure Access.
Before you start
You'll either need:
- An existing DfE Sign-in account. This will be the email address and password you created when you first accessed DfE Sign-in.
- To create a DfE Sign-in account. If you haven’t used DfE Sign-in before you’ll need to create a DfE Sign-in account.
Services accessed using DfE Sign-in
These DfE services are now accessed using your DfE Sign-in account.
- Academy national non-domestic rates (NNDR) claims
- Analyse school performance
- Apply to convert
- Assessment Service
- Claim additional payments for teaching
- Get Information About Schools
- Hiring Supply Teachers and Agency Workers
- Information Exchange
- Key to Success (LAs)
- Key to Success (Schools)
- Multiplication tables check
- Ofsted - Fetch IDSR
- Online Collections Service
- Post 16 Portal
- Publish teacher training courses
- Publish to the course directory
- School Experience
- School to School
- Teacher Services - Appropriate Body
- Teacher Services - Employer Access - Agent
- Teacher Services - Employer Access - Schools
- Teacher Services - ITT Provider
- Teaching Vacancies
- Trainee Teacher Portal