DfE Sign-in is how schools and other education organisations access DfE online services.
To access your DfE online services, you'll either need:
- an existing DfE Sign-in account. This will be the email address and password you created when you first accessed DfE Sign-in.
- to create a DfE Sign-in account. If you haven't used DfE Sign-in before you'll need to create a DfE Sign-in account.
Services accessed using DfE Sign-in
These DfE services are now accessed using your DfE Sign-in account.
- Analyse school performance
- Apply To Become An Academy
- Assessment Service
- Assessment Service - Develop an assessment
- Assessment Service - Manage your school assessments
- Assessment Service - Start an assessment
- Child Safeguarding Incident Notification System
- Claim additional payments for teaching
- Document exchange
- ESFA Digital Forms Service
- Get Information About Schools
- Get help buying for schools
- Get information about pupils
- Get my Ofsted Inspection Data Summary Report
- Hiring Supply Teachers and Agency Workers
- Key to Success (LAs)
- Key to Success (Schools)
- Multiplication tables check
- National non-domestic rates (NNDR) claims
- Online Collections Service - including Risk Protection Arrangements
- Publish to the course directory
- Register Trainee Teachers
- School Experience
- School to School
- T Level Results and Certification
- T Levels - Connect with Employers
- Teacher Services - Appropriate Body
- Teacher Services - Employer Access - Agent
- Teacher Services - Employer Access - Schools
- Teaching Vacancies
- View Your Education Data (VYED)
If you are inactive for 20 minutes, your session will timeout.